- Before or at the time of collection personal information, we will identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We will not sell the information collected to the third parties.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our polices and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information We Collect
We collect information submitted by you for use which, are typically associated with website processes. Exclude your name, email address, contact numbers, address, marital status, member code, photographs given to Luxor Network Sdn Bhd and/or taken at official company functions, race, nationality, age, sex, date of birth, MyCard number and job details. This information is collected at various places, for instance: when you submit an enquiry, subscribe to receive newsletters, participate in polls or contests, or interact with special-event or programs.
We collect information about you and when you provide it, we may also collect information about those you know. For example, your upline or information about someone whom you would like to know more about our products or someone whom you would like to refer to our company.
We use this information for these purposes:
- To contact purposes
- To respond to your enquiry
- Inform you of new promotions
- Disbursement of Commissions earned
- To conduct activities
- For the purpose of up line to utilize the info (assist down line to expand the business)
- For security and fraud prevention purposes
- For administrative purposes
- To provide services to you
- For our branding, communications & corporate affairs
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may at any time after submission of your personal data to us, submit your request for access to your personal data by submitting such request to us by mail or walk-in at our Level 5, Luxor Tech Centre No.1A Jalan Teknologi 3/4, Taman Sains Selangor 1, Kota Damansara PJU 5, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor or by calling us at 03-7681 2233, from 10.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday ( Attention: Customer Services Department) in the event:
- You require access to and/or wish to make corrections to your personal data subject to compliance of such request for access or correction not being refused under the provision of the Act and/or existing laws
- You wish to enquire about your personal data
- You are no longer agreeable to us retaining, holding or storing your personal data. However, please note that this may result in us not being able to properly perform or discharge our obligations to you
Changes To This Statement
Any updates or changes to the terms of this Privacy Statement will be posted here on our Site are the date of the newest version posted below. Please check back frequently, especially before you submit any Personal Data at our Site, to see if this Privacy Statement has changed. If any changes materially affect the use of Personal Data previously provided to us, we will obtain your consent prior to the retroactive application of any material changes. By using our Site, you acknowledge acceptance of this Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.